this week...


Big week ahead?
get your diary out... i got all the stuff to fill it with///

Monday:
listen to new song JEALOUS STOP which is online now.

CLICK to listen now...

it's awesome and is going to be on our EP which is out on 22nd April in Japan.

tuesday:
we are finishing some recording of even more new songs... you technically dont have to be involved with this but just think good thoughts and some how try to send them directly into my brain... it helps me sing better. true that!

wednesday:
our XFM session will be broadcast. AMAZING! I'm well lokking forward to that... i have to do a phone interview too so I'll probably say something lame!
if any one wants me to announce anything on the radio, just let me know?

thursday:
we are playing LIVE at PROUD in camden!!!!! nuff fun times!

I'm not sure about the weekend yet? something tells me it will be good though.
now we all know what we have to do... sweet!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx